In all honesty, if you take a look around, you’ll notice that it was a bit quiet here this summer. I’ve had to up the ante at work, got distracted by both my first vegetable garden and making medicines from my herb patch. Regardless, I decided to take on the challenge of VeganMofo this year, but on a limited scale. This will force/ease me into blogging again, about something that’s really important to me: food.
That said, you can expect at least three posts per week from me. Let’s get into what’s to come:
- Week 40 (October 2 – 8): Eating in
I’ll look at stuff I grew, made from scratch, and more.
- Week 41 (October 9 – 15): Eating out
Keeping vegan while on the go or travelling abroad.
- Week 42 (October 16 – 22): Organic Week 2011
I decided to participate in this national Canadian event through the scope of VeganMofo! Read more about it here.
- Week 43 (October 23 – 29): All eyes on the potato
This week will be dedicated to the lowly root vegetable, and a few (yummy) things you can make with these starchy lumps of comfort.
So there you have it; my commitment to VeganMofo 2011. Looking for ways to keep tabs on me?
- Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- If you’re on Twitter, follow me where I talk about food (& more) in 140 characters or less.
- Don’t have an account but are Twitter-curious? There’s a RSS feed of my tweets!
I’m also super excited to see what all the other VeganMofo’ers are up to — I love reading and discovering new-to-me blogs. Good luck to all the participants!